Dear Sun,
I write to you to inform you that I have been sold to a new master named Doak. Plum wasn't sold though and she tried to come along with me. She ended up hiding under the wagon that carried us. She was dragged for a long time and eventually bled to death. Before finding out the new master raped me and now I am pregnant with his child. Master Doak brought home a wife her name is Sue. Sueis a nice woman I like her you would too. Sun how I wish that I was with you my brother. I miss you and Peach. Please brother you need to get me out of here. Take care now and write back soon.
Sincerely,
Always
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

the letter look great...awesome work keep it up
ReplyDeleteYour letter is just as good as Estrada's but you both obviously did not check your grammer or spelling. I like how you told Sun about Plum's death though.
ReplyDelete