Thursday, December 24, 2009

Euology for Ms.Fletcher....

Always being fueled with anger and revenge, but yet even though she felt sad for her sister, Plum, Always knew that Plum didn't have to live the painful life of being a slave anymore. Having to bury your own little sister for a cause that did not involve her in a literal way is something no one can bare to have to do. If it was me to bury my own sister in such a way I would bow to always keep her in my heart and I would never forgive those who ended up doing this to her. I would be filled with a vendetta just as Always feels at this moment in time. No one deserves a fate like this and especially to bury their own flesh and blood like Always had to do for Plum.

7 comments:

  1. I agree with your perspective Leo! I like how you mentioned Plum always being in her heart. Well written eulogy! Nice vocabulary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree on how u said that no one deserves a fate like always on how she had to bury her own sister.I would of be more prepare and preserved

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you expressed the way Always loved her little sister. I knew you would come up with something good. I like how you provided info on what you would have done if it was your sister. Great work Leo look foward to viewing the rest of your post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you. Even though Plum is dead Always is glad she is free. No human being should be treated that way. Great eulogy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yo Leo I like that good vocabulary you used in your eulogy, keep it up man! I also liked the way you expressed yourself about Always love towards her little sister. I also liked how you put yourself in their shoes towards your sister that's nice. Keep up that good work man!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. True, and great vocabulary, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Leo, what you have written above is not a eulogy and will be graded accordingly. Instead, the aforementioned is a response to Plum's death and a connection (personal). Reread the prompt and resubmit in order to earn a grade. Also, create an appropriate title.

    ReplyDelete