Hester Prynne's character is strong, estranged, and gloom.
Level 2:
-Why is sowing the only comfort Hester has?
-How does Pearl respond to her mother at times?
-What does Hester think of her daughter?
Level 3:
-Is there such a thing as a "perfect society"?
-What is the significance of being "perfect"? Can we be?
-What is a theme that can be derived from the text?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Your assignment is late! Although you will not receive credit I will make a response. First, on the post on my page. Leo, reread what you have typed there and make the corrections. At this level of education, I need to see a conscious effort of what you have decided to submit. Secondly, where is your textual support for your adjectives. I believe the pressure of time made it difficult for you . Next time be sure to read the prompt as given to you. I have greater expectations of you as a student.
ReplyDelete